=MAG= Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Wolfenstein 2 or Assassins Creed Origins???? Ghost Recon was awesome.

Been playing Ghost Recon wildlands and basically have it done. I'm holding off taking out the boss because running around picking up everthing left in the game and the maps are awesome. Doing a PC upgrade doubling RAM from 8 to 16. Cards are ordered . Also upgrading video card from 660 to a 1060 3GB. Found a good price on the card and my PC is old at least 6 years running PCI express 2.0 on the motherboard. The card is 3.0 will still work. Now I need to find a new game! Wolfenstein 2 looks good and should have a great storyline. I don't like the not aiming down the sites with a weapon. It is all about keeping your screen centered to hit the target. Assassins Creed Origins also looks great. In Assassins Creed Origin it appears they made the game much more complicated so may have taken out some of the fun. Two different games and the are competing both have a 10/27/17 release date. I would prefer a new Battlefiield or Ghost Recon don't see either in the near future. I'm leaning Assassins Creed. I'll finish Recon before 10/27.
      wildlands.jpg
       photo Randozz2_zpseec53e16.jpg

=MAG= Member
      is Hungry

I am:
      Wtf

Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      i always loved a good assassins creed game man. lots of shit to find. don't really know much about wolfenstien. I'm honestly looking into Destiny 2... looks really good. Just came out.
      By the time you hear it... it's too late.

=MAG= Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I went with Wolfenstein 2. Just to try something different because I already did an Assassins creed game. I've only played Wolf one night and went through many levels so it has not been difficult for me to figure out and I'm playing a mid range hardness level. Not that difficult considering what I was reading about it. A-lot of people say it is hard I've been flying through it.

I do wish I upgraded the video card and ram before Ghost Recon Wildland. That game was awesome and the graphics are beautiful. I pretty much gathered up everything in the game only a few collectables I may have missed. I did well and it offered me an alternate ending so I have not unistalled Ghost yet.

Ghost Recon finished..jpg

Each bad guy has a huge map behind them so this game was big and long!
      Last edited by Randozz; 10-28-2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: add more comments

=MAG= Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Wolfenstein 2 is awesome!

=MAG= Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I have now finished Wolfenstein 2 and the credits ran. There are a-lot of side missions I can still unlock, they are the same maps modified so not sure if I'm going to keep going or move on to Assassins Creed. I do want to say Wolfenstien 2 was the best single player game I ever played. I finished in short time as far as months because on the weekends I would find myself playing it for hours sometimes up to 6 hours at a time. If your PC can run it well worth the money. Perfect mix of old to more modern and futuristic weapons. The game play and options are awesome!